Rev. Darlene Erbynn
Darlene is the youngest sibling in her family. She grew up with both of her parents who were not Christians and where involved in religious idolatry. She spent her childhood in Ghana and had a traumatic childhood experience having experienced the consequences of idolatry and all kinds of abuse. At a young age of twelve, Darlene received Jesus as her Lord and personal Savior.
At the age of seventeen, Darlene migrated to England wherein she pursued her academic education. She is currently employed as a full time Clinical Nurse Specialist. Darlene is married to Patrick Erbynn, the founder of Temple of God Church which is situated in Basildon where she is also an associate Pastor.
Darlene is an evangelist, and a prophetic teacher. In 1998 she started and supported various women ministries . In 1999 God told Darlene that he was determined to use her and he has anointed her to preach the gospel of the Kingdom of God. She has a passion to see the total gospel of the kingdom of God which includes, preaching, teaching, healing and deliverance proclaimed to all the nations. Her motto is Galatians 1:24 'for all men to glorify God as the author and source of all that has taken place in her. Her burning passion for winning the lost souls was her great encouragement to establish the Darlene Erbynn Ministries in January 2009.
In 2001 God gave her the revelation that many spiritual mothers were asleep and needed to wake up to their crying babies (younger women) Titus 2:3-5. God revealed to Darlene that although women may be the weaker vessels he has chosen them as his vessels into which he pours his precious treasure (2 Corinthians 4:7).
God spoke to Darlene and told her to raise up and mentor ordinary women who God will use to do extraordinary things to change and affect nations just like women such as Deborah, Maria Woodworth-Etter, Kathryn Kuhlman and many others.
Darlene holds monthly Treasures in Earthen Vessels Women's mentoring clinics and quarterly women's retreat where together with other ministers she mentors and brings out Gods precious treasure in every area of their life and being.
The ministry hold monthly compassionate outreach aimed at preaching the gospel of the kingdom through the feeding program to malnourish children, providing free vocational training for disadvantage women to equip them with livelihood skills. The ministry also extend our services to the orphans, widows , elderly and many other poor and hurting people.
Darlene received a prayer mantle from world Evangelist Morris Cerullo who ordained her into the ministry. She is called to prophetic intercession for all nations and has a prayer line which aims to raise a prayer covering over the nations every day.
Darlene is passionate about praying as she believes that prayer is the most powerful weapon on earth. Once a year, she conducts a Prophetic Prayer Summit in which the focus is praying for the nations. Darlene leads a Prophetic Intercessory Dawn Prayer every 05:00 am.
- Proclaim the total gospel of the kingdom of God and the saving, healing and deliverance message of Jesus Christ to all nations.
- Build up, train, and strengthen believers in every nation for the purpose of overtaking darkness and spreading the light of the Gospel of Christ.
- Conduct retreats, seminars, conferences for the purpose of mentoring and passing the anointing God has given to Darlene Erbynn Ministries to others for the purpose of reaching their cities, and nations for Christ.
- Maximize technology, people, and resources God has provided for the spreading of the Gospel of the Kingdom of God.
- Establish a prayer covering over the nations with strategically located prayer centres and continual worldwide prayer for the nations. Train, Build up believers who will be a light to help hurting individual in their communities, and pray for the needs of the hurting people of the world.
- Recognize and support unity in the Body of Christ, so that the world will know we are His disciples.
- Operate, and demonstrate to the world, the five-fold ministries of the Church as outlined in Ephesians 4:11 for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.
- Establish refuge and rehabilitation homes for the purposes of restoration of people to fulfil their divine assignment on earth.2 Cor.4:7
- Demonstrate the love of God through compassion outreach in meeting the needs of the poor, orphans, widows and many other people who are suffering and hurting in many ways
- In all we do and say and in every action of the Darlene Erbynn ministries we want to bring glory, honour, and adoration to God.
What We Believe
- The Bible is the word of God and it is powerful and life changing. The promises of God start with 2 Timothy 3:16 when God tells us that all scriptures in the bible are inspired by God. With this promise of God in hand, we can be assured that what we learn in the Bible comes from God. The Scriptures are the infallible and authoritative Word of God, without error, given for the purpose of directing man to salvation.
- God the Father is the Creator of heaven and earth; the sustainer of all things. There is but one God; infinite, eternal, and perfect in holiness, truth and love. We are God's masterpiece.
- Through the original sin of Adam and Eve, mankind has fallen from God and become sinful in nature. He is totally incapable of returning to God in himself, and is lost without hope apart from the Salvation of Jesus Christ. Our salvation is something that only God can do. It is his powerful creative work in us. (Ephesians 2:10). Man was created in the image and likeness of God.
- Jesus died on the Cross and shed his blood for our sins. We believe that salvation is found by placing our faith in what Jesus did for us on the Cross. Jesus rose from the dead and is coming soon. Salvation is the gift of God through the grace and faith of Jesus Christ. There is no other Name, except that of Jesus Christ, by which men may be saved. By turning from sin to repentance and trusting in Christ and His vicarious death, man is born again into eternal live by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
- God's Son, Jesus, was supernaturally conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and was without sin. He was the vicarious Sacrifice of the sin of all mankind through His death on the cross. He arose from the dead in His own glorified body, appeared to many, ascended into Heaven, and will return to earth in power and glory. He is now the Head of His Body, the Church. The Holy Spirit convicts the world of sins, righteousness and judgment, unites man to Jesus Christ in faith, brings about the New Birth, and dwells within the believer enabling him to grow in sanctification and righteousness and become a gift of God to the Church.
- God brings us back to Himself (reconciles us) by blotting out our sins and making us right with Him. When we trust in Christ we are no longer God's enemies or strangers or foreigners to Him because we have been reconciled to God. We have the privilege of encouraging others to do the same and thus we are those who have the task of reconciling people to Him. (2 Corinthians 5:18-19, Ephesians 2:13-18). The Church is the Body and Bride of Christ, whose task is to take the Gospel to all men in all nations and to make disciple of them.
- We believe in a triune God. The Triune God consists: of the Father, the Son, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. They are coexistent, co-eternal and co-equal. In (Matthew 28:19), Jesus affirms the reality of the Trinity. Jesus himself, he did not say "baptize them in the names" but in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The scripture describe the three in one nature of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit is from God. He helps empower the believer to develop the character of Christ and live everyday in Gods will.(Matthew 3:11)
- We believe in water baptism as thought and demonstrated by Jesus, as the way to believers to identify with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus. (Matthew 28:19 and Romans 6:4)
- The Gifts of The Holy Spirit: word of knowledge, wisdom, faith, healing, and working of miracles, prophecy, and discernment of spirits, tongues and the interpretation of tongues are available through the Holy Spirit and are for the Church.
- Jesus will return and take all those who have accepted Him as Saviour to heaven (Acts 1:11). The Consummation of all things includes the visible, personal return of Jesus Christ, the Resurrection of the dead and the translation of those alive in Christ into the Presence of God for eternity.