- Darlene Erbynn Ministries (DEM) was founded in 2009 by Rev. Dr. Darlene Erbynn. She is a devoted evangelist and a prophetic teacher who longs to see the total gospel of the Kingdom of God proclaimed to all nations.
- Rev. Darlene received her salvation at the age of twelve and at seventeen, moved to the United Kingdom where she furthered her education and currently is a practicing clinical nurse specialist. She was ordained into the ministry by a world-known evangelist, the late Dr. Morris Cerullo, and she received the deliverance anointing from Bishop Abraham Chigbundu; a world known Apostle of Deliverance. She provides training, deliverance and holds deliverance and healing crusades in many nations.
- Since 1998, Rev. Darlene has tirelessly supported various churches and ministries with a goal to see men and women fully equipped to be agents of change by manifesting the power of God on earth. As a leader and mentor, Rev. Darlene is passionate about believers developing intimacy with God, hearing His voice, and living a life of unbroken communion with the Holy Spirit. She is zealous about prayer and believes that prayer is the most powerful weapon on earth. As a fervent intercessor she trains, nurtures and raises up end-time intercessors for Christ through the No Limits Prayer movement in various countries, raising a daily prayer covering the nations. She also holds Bi- Annual Prophetic Prayer Summit focused on praying for the nations and reaping a harvest for the Kingdom of God.
- Rev. Darlene’s motto is Galatians 1:24 for all men to glorify God as the Author and Source of all that has taken place in her. She is an ardent lover of God; who holds regular compassion outreaches, healing, and deliverance meetings that reach out to share the gospel and love of Christ to the poor, sick, needy, and disadvantaged. God has used Rev. Darlene to minister in various parts of the UK, Ireland, Philippines, Montserrat, Antigua & Barbuda and in Ghana. Many have experienced the miraculous power of God through various memorable healing and deliverance, from diabetes, tumors, fibroids, drug and alcohol addiction, mental illness, and many more. Rev. Darlene has an anointing for the restoration of family and marriage, and she has been continuously used by God to restore many marriages and families over the years. DEM’s compassion outreach also provides free vocational training for disadvantaged women to equip them with livelihood skills that will enable them to become self-employed.
- Rev. Darlene has a bachelor’s degree in Christian theology and a Ph.D. in Divinity. She is married to Patrick Erbynn ( Patrick Erbynn ) www.templeofgodinternational.org), and they are blessed with four children. Darlene and Patrick are the founding pastors of the Temple of God International in the UK and the Philippines.
“Our heart & soul is to connect people with the living & powerful God.”
President of Darlene Erbynn Ministries (DEM)