The DEM vision as applicable to the TIEV ministry arm.
Through this arm of the ministry, we aim to:
- To help women grow in their relationship with Christ.
- To be established in the word.
- To learn to love and serve.
- Understand how to live out the gospel.
- Model leadership in their daily lives.
CHOSEN GENERATION PARENTING
This arm of the ministry is tasked with training and imparting knowledge of biblical parenting. Our seminar sessions include biblical principles and practical tips on Godly parenting topics such as – from pregnancy to birth, to raise Godly children according to God-given patterns. We are looking to raise a generation of children who will know our God and carry on the baton in the next generation. Register to be kept informed of our upcoming parenting seminars.
These seminars are also open to singles and anyone interested in learning about parenting, not just parents. They also include a forum and real talk sessions about motherhood/parenting i.e., a support hub where parents at different stages can share their experiences, as parenting is quite practical with live sessions, speakers, and a platform to share experiences, questions and then prayers.
The marriage seminars run several times during the year. Our aim is to educate and impart wisdom on marriages according to the kingdom pattern laid down by God through His Word
TIEV MENTORING CLINIC
In 2001 God gave Pastor Darlene a revelation that many of the spiritual mothers were asleep. They needed to be awakened as their babies; the younger women were crying [Titus 2:3-5]. Also, God revealed to Pastor Darlene that although women may be the weaker vessels, He has chosen them as His vessels into which He shall pour His precious treasure [2 Corinthians 4:7, Psalm 68:11]. He also instructed Pastor Darlene to raise up and mentor ordinary women who God would use to do extraordinary things to change and affect nations just like women such as Deborah, Maria Woodworth-Etter, Kathryn Kuhlman and many others.
Purpose of TIEV Women’s Mentoring Clinic is;
- For women to be delivered from various bondage’s, distractions and to identify and fulfil their purpose in Christ – Exodus 3:7-12; Mark 11:1-10; Psalm 68:11.
- For women to mature and become daughters of God – Romans 8:19.
- To bring out God’s precious treasure in every area of women’s life and ministry – 2 Cor. 4:7.