In 2007, during a School of Ministry by Dr Cerullo, the Holy Spirit gave Rev. Darlene a revelation on God’s vision and the purpose of prayer without limits. God revealed that He owns the world and everything in it according to Psalm 24. He also unveiled that it is time for all the limits men have placed on Him during prayer to be removed as there is no prayer request too big, small or impossible for Him to answer.
The Lord placed a prayer mantle (prayer anointing) upon Rev. Darlene and gave her a mandate to raise up, train and equip ordinary believers, to unite an army of end time intercessors, watchmen, gatekeepers and prayer warriors, who will receive the No Limits Prayer mantle to become the Apostles of prayer. These apostles will breakthrough the doctrines of men, religion, tradition and culture to pray Spirit led prayers, raising a prayer covering over the church and the nations with power, signs and wonders following them like a trail until Jesus returns.
Vision & Purpose for No Limits Prayer Lines
The No Limits Prayer Lines worldwide are a non-denominational network of believers who unite in raising a prayer covering over the nations, bringing down on earth God’s kingdom & will as it is in Heaven. We as God’s people are His house of prayer (people of intervention) for all nations, (Isaiah 56:7, Matt. 21:13, Mark 11:17).
Purpose and Aim of Prayer Lines
- God’s counsel and purpose for the “No Limit Prayer Lines” (as in the below) will stand, Prov. 19:21.
- To obey God’s command to pray at all times, Luke 18:1, Isaiah 62:6-7.
- To make united prayers of agreement, Matt. 18:18-20.
- To develop an intimate relationship with God through prayer and meditation on God’s word, James 4:8; Psalm 63:1-11; Psalm 42:1-2, Jer. 29:12-14, 2 Chronicles 15:1-2.
- To make disciples of all nations who know how to pray and actually pray without ceasing, 1 Thess. 5:17; Luke 11:1, John 15:7.