Vision and Mission Statement
Mathew 24:14, ‘This good news of the kingdom [the gospel] will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end [of the age] will come’.
Isaiah 61:1-4 “The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me. To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to [a]heal the broken-hearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, To [b]console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.” And they shall rebuild the old ruins, They shall raise up the former desolations, And they shall repair the ruined cities, The desolations of many generations.
- A global army of faithful disciples of Christ (men and women), preaching, teaching, and demonstrating the total gospel of the kingdom of God that is, the saving, healing, and deliverance message of Jesus Christ to all nations
- The operation of the diversity of gifts and unity in the body of Christ in proclaiming the gospel of Christ and His kingdom in the nations.
- Men and women who have risen in the five-fold ministries of the church, to perfecting the saints, for the work of the ministry, for edifying of the body of Christ in the nations
- A worldwide army of well-equipped disciples of Jesus Christ who manifests the nature and character of Christ and demonstrates the Spirit and power of Jesus Christ.
- An army of compassionate believers who practically demonstrates the love of Christ to the poor, needy and hurting in the nations
- A worldwide army of Apostles and generals of prayer who pray without ceasing.
- Proclaim the total gospel of the kingdom of God that is, the saving, healing, and deliverance message of Jesus Christ to all nations, Mathew 4:23
- Operate, and demonstrate to the world, the five-fold ministries of the Church as outlined in Ephesians 4:11-16, for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.
- Recognize, strengthen and support unity in the Body of Christ, so that the world will know we are His disciples, John 13:35, 17:21.
- Build up, train, disciple, and strengthen believers in every nation for the purpose of overtaking darkness and spreading the light of the Gospel of Christ and His kingdom Eph. 4:11-16
- Establish refuge and rehabilitation homes, family, marriage and parenting seminars for the purposes of restoration of people to fulfil their divine assignment on earth.
- Through mentoring clinics, schools of ministry & prayer, retreats, seminars, and conferences, DEM seeks:
- To build-up, train, and strengthen believers in every nation to overtake darkness and spread the light of the Gospel of Christ.
- To mentor and impart the anointing God has given to DEM to others so they can reach their cities, and nations for Christ.
- To train and build up true disciples of Christ, who will please God by living in obedience and in constant fellowship with the Holy Spirit.
- To raise people who will be Christlike in their conduct, and be a light to everyone around them, by showing love to hurting and needy people in their communities and around the world.
- Demonstrate the love of God through compassion outreaches, healing, and deliverance crusades, in meeting the needs of the sick, poor, orphans, widows and reaching out to those who are suffering and hurting in different ways, Math. 25:31-46, James 2:14-26
- To maximize all available resources, technology, books, literature, and people for the spreading of the gospel of Christ, that we may reach and disciple the lost 1 Cor. 9:22-23; Hab. 2:14
- To strategically position prayer lines and centres for the purpose of establishing a prayer covering over the nations continually, that the glory of God will fill the earth as waters cover the sea. Isaiah 56:7
- Train, build up believers who will pray for the needs of the hurting people of the world.
- To raise disciples who know how to pray without ceasing, live by the Word of God, know God intimately, who hear His voice and obey Him.1Thessalonians 5:17, John 10:27
- In every action and words, the Darlene Erbynn Ministries goal is to bring glory, honour, and adoration to God, Gal. 1:24.